CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-21T22:01:23+00:002016 Mercedes-Benz GLE350 CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-21T22:01:23+00:00
- BRAKE INSPECTION
- DRAIN AND FILL THE TRANSMISSION PAN
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures, test drive when finished.
- REPLACE THE CUSTOMER SUPPLIED ENGINE AND CABIN AIR FILTERS
- REPLACE THE FRONT AND REAR DIFFERENTIAL OIL
- REPLACE THE TRANSFER CASE OIL
- THE BATTERY FAILED THE 15 SECOND LOAD TEST @ 7 VOLTS IN 8 SECONDS. WE WERE TESTING AT THE JUMP START LUGS UNDER THE HOOD AND WE AREN'T CONVINCED THAT IS A GOOD TEST LOCATION, BUT IF THE BATTERY IS THE ORIGINAL ONE THEN IT IS VERY POSSIBLE THAT I T IS GETTING WEAK.
BECKY E. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/20/2021